Lean To – for those that prefer the clean understated lines lean-to is the perfect choice.
Traditional or contemporary, this style is ideal for properties with limited space under the eaves or an awkward area in which to fit a conservatory. The pitch of the roof is variable, so that a shallow pitch could fit under a low bungalow roof, whilst a steeper pitch would match the roof of a terraced house.
Often referred to as a sunroom or garden room, lean-to conservatories brings warmth and freshness of the Garden into your home.
You can choose from White, Light Golden Oak, and Rosewood (Mahogany.) In addition, dual options are also available, which combine the best elements of the White finish with the Light Golden Oak finish, or White With the authentic appearance of hardwood on the outside, and white UPVC on the inside, white finish is often desirable, and the most Popular.
3 Main Colours available, other colours are available.
- White and Oak(Cherry)
- Mahogany(Rosewood) and White
When it comes to windows, security is an important factor. The security features of our Tilt & Turn windows will bring you real peace of mind:
- Stainless steel locking system:
- one of the strongest and most durable systems on market.
- Central deadbolt:
- Steel deadbolt secures and protects the centre of the door.
- Lock keeps screwed into steel reinforcement:
- Unlike some lesser specified door system, all of the lock keeps are screwed into the steel reinforcement and not just the plastic.
- Hardened steel hook bolts:
- Two steel hook bolts fitted side of the door slide in opposite directions into locking keeps for added anti-lift security.
- All our Doors have high security Multipoint locking.
- All locks and hinges used are recognised and approved by insurance companies
- Additional Dogbolts are fitted on the hinge side for added safety Trickle vents can be installed for background and night ventilation
- All Doors are beaded from inside, as security is paramount.
When it comes to windows, security is an important factor. The security features of our Windows will bring you real peace of mind:
- The hidden device engages only when the vent is being forced from the outside – forming a lock of incredible strength.
- Key locking cockspur security handles are fitted as standard (excluding fire escape vents)
- Espagnoellette or shoot bolt Locking mechanism with its hinges locks on all the 4 sides of the opening frame and are available.
- Windows can be external or internally beaded.
- All our Aluminium windows have high security locking.
- All locks and hinges used are recognised and approved by insurance companies.
- Fire escape hinges fitted as standard to all habitable rooms for your security.
- Trickle vents can be installed for background and night ventilation
- Restrictor hinges can be used to restrict the opening for the safety of children.
Here at Galaxy, we take insulation very seriously. We’ve have dedicated time looking for ways to reduce the heat loss that traditionally occurs from Windows and Doors. Using a blend of heavy inert gases inside our double glazing panels we have advances our sealed units to effectively create an invisible heat blanket (optional)
Advanced Technology This technology in combination with ‘Low E’ glass creates a U-value (the measure of how much a material resists heat loss) down to a staggering 1.5W/m2K.
It’s amazing, this allows you to keep your home warmer, your bills lower and the environment safer.
When the sealed unit is combined with our casement window it achieves a whole window U value of 1.6 W/m2K which far exceeds the requirements of the 2006 edition of the Building Regulations which require a whole window U value of 2.0 W/m2K for replacement windows.
Comparative whole window U-values Single glazing, wooden frame 4.8 W/m2K. Air filled double glazing, PVC-U frame 3.1 W/m2K.